There’s something special about this time of year. Maybe it’s because the Boulevard snow is glistening… or perhaps it’s due to the houses & stores full of yuletide cheer. With joy filled hearts, we want to help people that are less fortunate than us during the holidays. In that spirit, we’re hosting the 1st Santa Fun Run.
Santa Fun Run – An Opportunity To Help The Next Generation
Combining “fun” with raising money for a good cause is a no-brainer. Heck, the word fun is IN “Fun-draiser.” So, for 2018 we’ve joined forces with our local SOS Outreach organization. Their goal is to inspire the next generation of active youth by building character and leadership through mentoring outdoors.
To learn more about SOS Outreach, check out their website here. All proceeds from the Santa Fun Run will go to this amazing organization.
Need a few more reasons to register for the Santa Fun Run?
Here’s a short list of why you should join us for the Santa Fun Run:
- Start it off with a FREE Glühwein or hot spiced drink & some holiday eats before the run begins at Blue Angel Café.
- Kris Kringle It Up – This race is all about fun so come dressed in your best Claus outfit.
- Enjoy one of the few business districts in the world that gives you access to both mountains and a huge body of water. The run will have a police escort and support wagon.
- Save Money – If you register ahead of time, you’ll save $5 per person.
- Finish the day off with a warm fire, free sausage and libations at the Himmel Haus, below Heavenly.
- At the Himmel Haus, they’ll also be hosting a raffle as well as the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Santa Fun Run Details
The Santa Fun Run festivities will start at Blue Angel Café on the lake-to-sky Ski Run Boulevard & will finish at the Himmel Haus.
Registration: 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm; Saturday, December 15th @ Blue Angel Café
Price: $35 if purchased in advance; $40 on race day
Run Start Time: 3:30 pm
Don’t sit at home like the “Grinch” this Heavenly Holiday season. Instead, seize the day or rather weekend & join us for some winter-time fun!